Compensation: $47,236.67 - $135,870.00 /year *
Employment Type: Part-Time
Industry: Facility Maintenance
Looking for fun and engaging work during the summer season? Join our Worlds Of Fun family ! Convenient hours for any high school student, college student, retiree or anyone seeking an amazing part-time opportunity. Our associates are key in leading in a variety of engaging activities that reflect and uphold our five core values of Courtesy,Service, Cleanliness, Safety and Integrity and promotes inclusion among all associates.
Our team members are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories of a lifetime for our customers every day! They also enjoy:
- Casual work attire (uniform provided)
- FREE park entry
- Discounts on food and retail items
- A fun and engaging work environment where friendships are made
- Flexible work schedule
- FREE tickets to WOF (after 40 hours worked)
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Driver's License
Responsible for all aspects of landscaping, including mowing, planting, mulching, watering, pruning, and general care of Park grounds.
- Maintains work and storage areas, including unloading trucks, storing items and cleaning up.
- Maintains landscaping elements (grass, flowering and foliage plants, mulch, trees, flowers), including mowing, watering, installing, transplanting and removing. Prunes, trims and removes brush. Weeds and disbuds flower beds. Works on irrigation utilities and assists with new construction areas.
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment to include greasing, oiling, and fueling. Notifies supervisor of daily performance, any malfunctions and/or safety concerns.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Associated topics: backfill, fertilizer, floor, garden, landscaping, lawn, maintenance, pruner, road, tree
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...