Wastewater Treatment Operator
Compensation: $91,065.00 - $145,640.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you an experienced Wastewater Operator or someone who is interested in starting a career as a Wastewater Operator that wants to earn great pay and continue to advance your technical skills? Take advantage of this career with an established, successful organization that will provide you with a greater sense of accomplishment and room to grow.
Our client is looking for a Wastewater Operator to join their 3rd shift Linville, VA team. Wastewater Operators are important members of the team, responsible for keeping the plant operating at maximum efficiency.
Why join their team:
- Competitive pay - $700-$1000/week
- Great Benefits medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards healthcare
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Career growth They will help you maintain your current certifications and obtain any new relevant certifications
- Advancement opportunities They are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles
- Sample wastewater daily and record data.
- Perform daily maintenance of wastewater system.
- Prepare wastewater and finished product samples for lab.
- Monitor plant water to assure quality and proper chemical balance.
- Adjust chemicals and equipment as needed to maintain proper balance of water quality.
- Perform minor and routine maintenance on wastewater control and treatment equipment.
- Ensure that sprayers are being utilized on the correct fields and in compliance with state and federal guidelines.
- Assist in sludge disposal.
- Pumps sludge, drains tanks, cleans DAF and water clarification unit.
- Monitors, maintains, and cleans equipment for Odor Control System.
- Performs related tasks as required to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
About the Company: Since 1949, they have been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Their focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have the following, they want to hear from you:
- Knowledge of process control techniques, maintenance procedures, and safe work practices
- Above average math skills
- Ability to perform routine on-site maintenance and emergency repairs of treatment equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
Associated topics: climate, constable, emr, environment, health, inspector, nursing, safety, scba, wwtp
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...