Woolpert, Inc., one of the nation's leading providers of engineering, architecture, and GIS services has a career opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer in our Dayton, Ohio office
The selected candidate should have demonstrated experience in the following mechanical engineering areas:
- Design of complex HVAC systems for large institutional, federal, and industrial buildings.
- Strong capability in designing chilled/hot water systems, VAV systems, VRF systems, and the associated controls.
- Familiarity with the latest versions of Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience managing large mechanical projects.
- Strong Client management skills are also required.
- Bachelor's degree
- 10-12 years applicable consulting experience is required
- Professional Engineer license is required
Associated topics: boiler, brakes, chassis, fluid, mechanical engineer, mechanic, motor, msme, naval, thermal