- $79,880.00 -115,350.00/year*
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Woolpert, Inc., one of the nation's leading providers of engineering, architecture, and GIS services has a career opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer in our Dayton, Ohio office
The selected candidate should have demonstrated experience in the following mechanical engineering areas:
- Design of complex HVAC systems for large institutional, federal, and industrial buildings.
- Strong capability in designing chilled/hot water systems, VAV systems, VRF systems, and the associated controls.
- Familiarity with the latest versions of Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience managing large mechanical projects.
- Strong Client management skills are also required.
- Bachelor's degree
- 10-12 years applicable consulting experience is required
- Professional Engineer license is required
Associated topics: boiler, brakes, chassis, fluid, mechanical engineer, mechanic, motor, msme, naval, thermal
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.