Manager Maintenance/Power Plant
Valleywise Health in Phoenix, AZ
- Industry: Energy/Power - Power Plant Operations
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $57,150.00 - 100,030.00 / Year*
Facility: Maryvale Campus
Department: Maintenance - Maryvale
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under the general direction of the Chief Operating Officer, the Manager Maintenance/Power Plant will schedule and report on the daily activities of the Facilities Power Plant and Maintenance departments in order to maintain a safe and attractive hospital environment.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Construction, Engineering, Business or related field, or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will results in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of facilities management experience preferably in an industrial or hospital setting.
- Prefer five to six (5-6) years of facilities management experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have working knowledge of building systems codes, OSHA requirements, and knowledge of safe working techniques and procedures.
- Creativity, initiative, and independent thinking and problem solving skills are strongly preferred.
- Must have ability to work independently with limited guidance.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
Associated topics: coordinator, facilities, general manager, housing property, manage, management, manager iv, supervise, supervisor, supervisory
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Phoenix, AZ!