- TTM Technologies
- $94,090.00 -135,230.00/year*
177 Stafford St
This position is responsible to perform set-up calibration of specialized test equipment and test products. Position reports to the Quality Control Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (include but are not limited to)
* Load assemblies into test fixtures and or racks and test panel, plug paddleboards into backplanes and test.
* Analysis of tested units.
* Enter test result information on local server.
* Ensure Factory Order testing priority to maintain daily shipping schedules.
* Hands-on operational experience necessary for troubleshooting, process improvements and enhancements.
* Maintain an orderly and clean work area while performing testing of product.
* Comply with all Company policies, including ITAR/Export Compliance and to ensure the safety and integrity of the product.
* Regular attendance is an essential function of this position.
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to:
* Being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents.
* Recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.
* Accomplish all job related paperwork in the most accurate, timely and ethical manner.
* Communicate regularly to supervisors/managers any safety hazards and issues, suggests procedural changes, maintains a clean, safe work environment.
* Properly handle and dispose all waste, including hazardous wastes that are generated in daily operations as directed by the EHS department.
* Responsible to report all accidents, near misses, unsafe acts and unsafe conditions. Perform job duties utilizing the required and appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE). Full participation in safety training and the ability to understand and follow directions identified in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA), PPE Assessments, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and all Safety Procedures and Alerts.
Degree/Certificate Technical School training or equivalent experience in an electronics testing environment preferred.
* Good mechanical skills and understand basic forms of digital and analog circuitry.
* Proficient in the use of various test equipment and techniques such as VOHM trouble shooting, Paddle Card Cable testing, DVM's, Power Meters and Hypot High Voltage testers.
* Able to read, write, communicate and understand the English language.
* Ability to pass eye exam with a minimum 20/20 vision that may be corrected via eyeglasses or contact lenses as required. Eye exam is required annually.
* Must have good mechanical skills, able to follow test procedures and read blue prints.
* Good computer skills using Windows, Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Ability to work up to 10 hours a day, 5 days a week and flexible to work weekends as needed. Working in excess of normal shift schedule in a week is required if deemed necessary for business reasons. The availability to work extra hours at the company's request is mandatory.
* Must be able to lift 25 lbs, able to stand for 5 to 6 hours at a time.
* Ability to work efficiently without constant supervision.
* Due to ITAR requirements, applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
Note: This job description does not state or imply that these are the only duties/responsibilities to be performed by this Associate. The Associate may be required to perform additional duties within the capability of their skill level.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Associated topics: climate, gauge, nursing, physician, safe, safety, waste, wastewater treatment plant, water, wwtp
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...