- Top Tempo Technical
- $42,160.00 -68,070.00/year*
107-23 Monterey St
Electrical Mechanical Technician
Traveling position ??
Currently looking for individuals to fill Electrical Mechanical Technician openings with a reputable manufacturing company. Interested candidates should have good mechanical skills and aptitude as well as prior mechanical experience working on autos, trucks, trains, buses, aircraft or heavy industrial equipment.
Responsibilities of Electrical Mechanical Technician:
- Repairs, maintains, and services buses
- Equipment installation and retrofitting
- Electronic and high voltage diagnostics
Requirements of the Electrical Mechanical Technician:
- Strong mechanical experience
- 2+ years of either bus, train, auto and/or other vehicle experience preferred
- Ability to operate air and hydraulic tools
- Proficient with computers and mobile applications
- Acceptance, warranty and retrofit experience a plus
- Field service experience a plus
- Certified ASE Technician a plus
Pay commensurate with skills and experience
Per diem and travel expenses paid
Associated topics: cell, coil, electric, electromagnetic, highline, insulator, kv, nuclear engineer, solar, wire
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...