Compensation: $108,080.00 - $192,600.00 /year *
Employment Type: Part-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Sundance Consulting, Inc. (www.sundance-inc.net) is a Native-Owned/Woman-Owned, award-winning environmental and natural/cultural resources Small Business. Our success has been rewarded by a deep backlog of work and we look forward to continuing to accomplish our goals. We value your innovative thinking, technical expertise, business skills, and your ability to engage with our clients and our project teams. If you are a high-achiever with a client-focus and a passion for quality, innovative solutions, and environmental stewardship, you will be a perfect match with us.
Summary of Position
Support the IA Safety and Health program through onsite assessments, inspections, and code-compliance evaluations - Remote locations. This is a part-time, temporary position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct 5 one-week-long safety inspections.
- Provide technical support to IA sites with the monitoring of corrective actions and closing out findings.
- Document Safety Review findings and provide training, technical assistance, or assistance with issues identified during the review process.
- Conduct training to include, but not limited to: hands-on demonstrations of reducing safety hazards and risks, development of monitoring schedules, development of service/tune-up schedules, development of required equipment certification schedules, development of life-cycle management plans (including staging, storage, transfer, and disposal), orientation to the Safety Website and Use, and/or developing safety management plans.
- 5 - 15 years of experience in safety management, training and safety systems implementation. Ideally, 2 years of experience leading 29 CFR OSHA Audits/Assessments, including Fire Codes and Americans with Disabilities Act standards.
- Bachelor's degree in a field of study relevant to this position (engineering, environmental science, business, marketing, etc.)
- Experience with all safety disciplines (lockout tagout, walking/working surfaces, confined space, ADA, fire protection, motor vehicles etc.)
- Comfortable using technology required (e.g. able to use a mobile applications)
- Proven ability to function with minimal supervision and work within a team environment interfacing with customers to achieve program objectives.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products include Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, as well as Adobe Acrobat
- Professional demeanor with excellent written and oral communication skills for interaction with all levels within the organization, as well as clients and vendors
- Ability to travel up 30%
- Training experience is a plus
- Writing experience is a plus
Preferred Qualifications can include:
- Experience working on Native American lands and/or facilities.
- Experience teaching safety and health related courses in a classroom and/or workplace setting
- Active Safety Certification preferred (e.g. Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), National Safety Council Advanced Safety Certificate or equivalent.
Sundance is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Associated topics: climate, environment, hazard, hospital, inspector, nursing, risk, safe, safety, scba
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...