Client Service Manager - Wastewater Practice
Compensation: $99,840.00 - $153,540.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
We are currently seeking a dynamic Principal Engineer with a one water philosophy and business acumen to lead business development, strategy, and quality assurance related to the delivery of wastewater collection, treatment, water reuse, resource recovery, stormwater, and biosolids management projects. Additionally, this position would serve as a Client Service Manager (Business Development) for key wastewater clients company-wide and in the local market of residence. This position will reside in Phoenix, Chicago, Denver, or Muscatine.
We are looking for a team member with a proven track record of developing and implementing strategy that resulted in selling, managing, and executing wastewater projects, while also providing vision and leadership to a team of wastewater practice personnel. This experience includes managing all activities related to project scope, schedule, cost, quality, communications, resources, and risk elements to optimize client service, quality, and fiscal responsibility.
The Client Service Manager - Wastewater Practice will have a network of wastewater connections in the United States, and in the respective local market, and technical expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Wastewater conveyance and pump stations
- Peak weather flow management
- Industrial and municipal wastewater treatment and biosolids management; master planning, design, and startup/commissioning
- Non-potable, indirect potable, and direct potable reuse
- Stormwater conveyance infrastructure
- Stormwater treatment and reuse
- Combined sewer management and separation
- Alternative delivery methods, such as progressive design-build, construction manager at risk, and design-build
- Program management
- Consulting and management services related to multi-jurisdictional and regional wastewater programs
Primary duties include:
- Drive innovation in the areas of wastewater management and treatment, ensuring high quality project deliverables, and growing the wastewater treatment practice.
- Discover and implement means and methods of project delivery that increase efficiency and profitability, while optimizing solutions for clients from a capital and O&M spending perspective.
- Market Stanley Consultants, Inc. (SCI) services to key wastewater, water reclamation, and stormwater management clients.
- Work with the Water Market Leader to develop strategies for growing the wastewater treatment practice in alignment with overall SCI strategic objectives.
- Collaborate with the SCI Energy, Environmental, Transportation, and Federal Market leaders and client service managers to maximize revenue to SCI through the delivery of wastewater and stormwater projects.
- Ensure quality reviews are conducted on key wastewater projects at project proposal, initiation, and later stages of design.
- Successfully interface with multi-disciplinary design teams.
- Mentor junior and senior engineers.
- Develop and maintain continuing business relationships with clients as part of ongoing business development efforts.
- Organize and direct SCIs effort associated with participation in national and regional wastewater related conferences. Review abstracts, papers, and presentations of members to ensure high quality and representative SCI brand. Participate in national wastewater professional organizations and prepare, coordinate, and present market specific papers and presentations.
Background requirements include:
- Bachelors Degree in Environmental Engineering required, Masters Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 20 years of relevant experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) license required; must possess the ability to obtain PE in state of residence within 6 months of hire
- Membership in the Water Environment Foundation (WEF)
- Strong verbal, computer, and organizational skills
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Strong client relationship skills
- Design team leadership skills
The successful candidate will enjoy technical management of wastewater, resource recovery, and stormwater project delivery with a one water philosophy; development and maintenance of close client and staff relationships; possess the ability to execute creative approaches to project delivery; and personal dedication to serving client needs.
A Great Place to Work: Become a Member
Once you are hired at Stanley Consultants, you become a member of our member-owned company. Our Core Values speak to the capabilities, initiative, integrity, creativity, and commitment that make you, as a member, our most important asset. As a member, you have the opportunity to chart your own career path and play a role in shaping our mutual future.
CLICK HERE: BENEFITS AND REWARDS
Associated topics: customer service team manager, expertise, gerente de servicio, management experience, monitor, operations, product support, review, team manager, telephone
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...