22679 - Production Line Worker (Packaging)
Compensation: $28,800.00 - $38,410.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Become a part of a company heading its efforts towards health improvement, offering services and pharmaceutical products with international quality standards. We are seeking a Production Line Worker (Packaging) providing a consistent track-record and strong work ethic to join a growing team based in Henderson, Nevada Interesting in learning more? Contact us!Job Requirements:
WHAT THE PRODUCTION LINE WORKER DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS:
- Responsible for the production and/or packaging of a variety of manufactured products.
- Packaging items that involve assembling and checking products ensuring all machinery runs smoothly and assisting in the packaging and shipment of items
- Working in a production line maintaining a consistent flow of raw materials passing on a conveyor belt.
- Inspect finished products for defects and adheres to all manufacturing safety guidelines and standards.
- Assists and monitors filling, labeling and packaging/warehouse equipment of varying complexity in accordance with SOP's, cGMP and FDA Environment.
- Keeps and maintain cleanliness in the work area
Spectra360 Inc. is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple find the best-talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.
Associated topics: baler, fold, pack, package, packaging banding, pharmaceutical packaging, seal, straw sealing, styrofoam, wrap
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...