- SIG SAUER
- $42,520.00 -65,090.00/year*
16 Copperhead Rd
SIG SAUER world renowned firearms are the weapons of choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users. In our world-class facilities, we build the toughest, most precise rifles, pistols, suppressors, optics, ammunition, and air guns, while offering the finest firearms training all as a fully integrated system. We do this because we share the same drive to be the best, the same love of freedom, the same unwillingness to compromise as those who choose SIG.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
Entry level position with limited measuring skills. Responsible for learning how to effectively use all basic precision measuring hand tools, micro-heights, and comparators used at SIG performing basic inspections. Performs a variety of routine limited short sheet inspections in the production process using learned methods, including visual, dimensional, mechanical, test and functional. Includes production support; data collection; and workplace organization and safety.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Efficient/effective performance of routine mechanical inspection to inspection records and mechanical drawings using pre-trained/determined methods for product acceptability.
* Review inspection data to assure integrity and investigate/resolve discrepancies found during part inspection.
* Using the company operating system to reach necessary inspection sheets, complete inspection forms/documents, perform movement of material, any other functions required to perform job duties.
* Communicate effectively to supervision regarding problems and corrective action.
* Write detailed, clear, and concise NMR Reports on failed product.
* Seek and act upon ways to improve daily work processes to enhance quality and productivity.
* Other duties as required.
* Participate in 5S Workplace organizational activities and maintain the area in good working order through sustainment activities.
Associated topics: building, civil, civil engineer, heat transfer, maintenance, mechanical, mechanical engineer, plumbing, thermodynamic, turbine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...