Compensation: $66,310.00 - $115,480.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Manage all of the power supply and fuel contracts required to serve SECI's commercial needs under the Commercial Operations division. Provide oversight on both the coordination and enforcement of commercial terms and conditions for all such agreements. Perform critical, non-routine analysis related to the performance of the agreements and support commercial assessments as required internally. Ensure compliance with applicable Board Policies and Procedures in relation to contractual activity. Negotiate terms and conditions for enabling agreements dealing with risk management and other commercial issues. Utilize document control and specialized software for data analysis and internal reporting. Support the department's mid/back office requirements as needed.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Business Administration or Industrial Technology or related field. Two years of relevant data analysis, contract administration or supply management experience. Preferred: experience with contract administration, accounting, budgets, fuel management, or gas/energy trading in the electric utility industry.
- Contracts and Contract Administration
- Financial Analysis
- Risk Management
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Document Management Software and Workflows
- Manages existing agreements for all of Seminole's power supply and fuel activities, including power, natural gas, coal, fuel oil, coal combustion residuals, and transmission/transportation enabling agreements. Includes coordination of activities for term agreements, such as organization and completion of contractual data requirements, credit support, notifications and annual testing. Establishes and maintains a database for future contractual deadlines.
- Prepares reporting and requested analysis related to existing agreements for Commercial Operations and other necessary divisions. Completes and ensures accurate reports for external compliance processes (FERC, EIA and CFTC).
- Leads effort to draft new or amended enabling agreements to reduce Seminole's contractual risk.
- Conducts analysis and provides recommendations to support the negotiation of new contracts or the restructuring of existing agreements.
- Ensures appropriate storage/retention of all existing and/or new agreements with other internal departments.
- Coordinates the internal invoice review process for all term agreements. Resolves invoicing issues as appropriate, or elevates issues upward if resolution is not achieved.
- Coordinates various commercial mid-office functions (e.g. credit monitoring, transaction confirmation) across departments and supports development of new tools and processes to reduce Seminole's commercial transaction risk.
- Prepares procedures and practices pertaining to contract administration for review by the department Managers, Directors and Vice President.
- Develops department reports and coordinates distribution within the Cooperative.Conducts ad hoc analysis and project work related to Seminole's commercial activities.
Working ConditionsJob Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Normal office working conditions. Travel and work outside of regularly scheduled hours may be required. Position requires after hours (evenings and weekends) on-call duty.
Loading some great jobs for you...