- Sargent & Lundy, L.L.C.
- $105,210.00 -115,270.00/year*
143 Chrystie St
Sargent & Lundy provides comprehensive consulting, engineering, design, and analysis for electric power generation and power delivery projects. Our top-ranked design firm has an established record of accomplishments, including the design of 958 power plants worldwide.
We take pride in being the global choice for power and are actively seeking individuals who share our passion and commitment to shaping the future of the power industry. At Sargent & Lundy, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact and grow both personally and professionally alongside industry leaders.
Due to continued growth, Sargent & Lundy's Consulting group is seeking a full-time Energy Consulting Manager to join their team in the New York City area. The Consulting group provides technical and financial due diligence, asset transaction support, project development services, and owner's engineering services.
This position will give you the opportunity to direct Sargent & Lundy's business development initiatives with respect to the financing and execution of power generation projects. This will require strategic thinking and extensive face-to-face interaction with power plant developers and financial institutions with the objective of expanding consulting services work for the firm.
We do not sponsor employees for work authorization in the U.S. for this position.
* A Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline.
* A minimum of 10 or more years of business development experience in the power industry, particularly in project development and finance.
* A network of contacts with financial institutions active in the project finance and mergers and acquisitions areas for power and other projects.
* Independent engineering experience for power projects and/or experience with development of power projects up to financial close.
* Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Strong project planning and leadership skills.
* Experience writing technical reports and proposals.
* A Master's degree in an engineering discipline or an MBA.
* Experience with owner's engineering activities during project execution is a plus.
* Experience with multiple power generation technologies (i.e., thermal, renewables, etc.).
Sargent & Lundy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.
Associated topics: capital, commercial, credit, economics, economy asset, gs 0110 12, insurer, investment, real estate, valuation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...