Manufacturers of consumer and food service disposables, hardware, consumer goods, medical goods, and industrial laundry services rely on Rennco for high-performance automatic and semi-automatic vertical bagging systems and heat sealing solutions. As part of the ProMach Flexibles business line, Rennco helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit and for more information on ProMach Careers, visit
* Create full design packages including BOM, detail drawings, assembly drawings and layouts.
* Check & validate all final design documentation, parts lists and drawings according to design & contract requirements, to ensure completeness & accuracy.
* Confer with internal engineering and sales personnel relative to machine specifications, design information, machine capabilities, concepts and problems and give a final review of designs.
* Complete/document engineering changes, changes to design of parts, revising drawings and bill of materials to maintain updated drawings according to drafting procedures.
* Draft multiple-view assembly, sub-assembly and layout drawings required for assembly and repair of machines and equipment.
* Interface and act as a technical resource with other departments e.g. production, sales/marketing, parts, purchasing, accounting, etc., to coordinate engineering work/projects with production to ensure customer on-time delivery.
* Lead a product development/improvement team and conceptualize new designs.
* Select cost effective OEM components.
* Educate, teach and provide training and/or resources to other employees when required.
* May be required to travel for projects.
* Complete other tasks as assigned by Director of Engineering.
* 3 to 5 years in the field or related area and is familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures.
* Expert level experience with Auto Cad and Inventor required.
* 4 year degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar field desired.
* Experience with designing packaging machinery preferred.
* In-depth knowledge of product handling, machine capabilities and assembly principles.
* Strong communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to successfully handle a multi-tasked role.
* Ability to handle and coordinate multiple projects concurrently.
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment. Relocation assistance is available.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach complies with all states mandating the use of E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.