Environmental Services Tech
Compensation: $77,230.00 - $119,960.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Facility Maintenance
Assist in maintaining a clean and healthy environment for patients, staff, and visitors.
- Performs general cleaning of patient rooms, offices and common areas
- Assists in distribution of clean linen to all areas
- Assists in stocking cleaning supplies and linens across the hospital
- Assists in floor care and running a floor scrubbing machine
- Performs high level disinfection
- Performs termianl cleaning of rooms
- Performs high dusting and surface polishing
- Performs trash removal
- Performs hazardous waste removal
- Follows established procedures and protocols as delineated.
- Insures that all job tasks are performed in a competent and timely manner.
- Maintains housekeeping department in accordance with state health regulations
Handles and safeguards confidential information.
Communicates accurately and timely with various levels in the hospital.
Demonstrates respect for others through behaviors that exhibit a willingness to be helpful, courteous, and friendly.
Ability to work collaboratively with other housekeeping personnel to achieve a common goal.
Ability to make appropriate decisions and act responsibly when dealing with people and intense situations.
Reports appropriate incidents to supervisor.
Maintains composure during stressful interactions.
Maintains proper boundaries when interacting with patients and their families and co-workers.
Seeks direction or clarification from Supervisor or Human Resources when necessary.
Maintains confidentiality of former and current patient information.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)Job Requirements:
Associated topics: constable, health, nursing, risk, safety, scba, usda, waste, wastewater, wwtp
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...