Inventory Control Specialist
Compensation: $44,100.00 - $64,050.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:(Other duties may be assigned)
- Performs daily cycle counts and ensures that the cycle counts are completed regularly and in a timely manner.
- Organizes, locates, assists in putting up inventory .
- Researches inventory count discrepancies and recommends countermeasures to prevent reoccurrence
- Comes up with ways to dispose of or sell obsolete items in the inventory.
- Works with other teams including sales, shipping and production.
- Identifies and optimizes common inventory items.
- Audits the facility s entire inventory on a regular basis and provides reports to management.
- Trains other employees in cycle counting and inventory control.
- Instructs others on how and where to return defective goods.
- Keeps a particular area for returned goods tidy and clean.
- Keeps up with changing technologies such as computer software in order to remain valuable to his or her employer.
- Follows all existing company policies and procedures.
Qualification Requirements:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to work at a fast pace
- Know different types of glass
- Previous Experience in Inventory Control Role a plus
- Certification for operating forklift will be considered as an advantage
- Hand on experience with entry data software
- Math and recording abilities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Great communication, presentation and interpersonal abilities
Physical Demands:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand.The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle objects, tools, controls, etc.The employee is occasionally required to walk, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly required to stand, bend and reach.
Personal Protective Equipment:During certain procedures the use of safety glasses and protective clothing is required.
Work Environment:Work is performed in a shop environment.The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential function of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to abrasions.The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts is occasionally exposed to risk of fumes.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- The temperature in the work environment can reach 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- May work at different workstations as the business needs require, or shift from one station to another during the workflow process.
- Maintain inventory control cycle count
- Perform daily inventory cycle counts for inventory accuracy
- Ensure physical inventory matches system inventory
- Conduct inventory cycle counts and perform full inventory counts
- Maintain inventory cycle count and physical inventory programs
- Resolve inventory discrepancies and process inventory adjustments
- Assure cycle counts of inventory
- Tracking inventory and maintaining accurate inventory records
- Manage specific inventory locations to ensure inventory
- Monitor and control inventory integrity Research inventory discrepancies
- Maintain control of all inventory
- Support customer inventory & requested physical inventory counts
- Perform daily cycle counts of inventory
- Conduct inventory analysis to solve inventory issues
- Collecting inventory reports, resolving inventory issues and reporting on inventory accuracy
- Perform cycle count on inventory
- Provide timely report on inventory accuracy and inventory
- Conduct daily inventory analysis to resolve inventory issues
- Ensure inventory integrity and control
- Maintain accurate inventory locations and move inventory locations
Associated topics: answer, canvasser, client, financial, market, marketing, options, retail, sales, trader
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...