Compensation: $46,456.67 - $98,150.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Build your career at Pactiv!
One of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products.
Competitive pay with quick growth potential plus additional shift premium for nights
Full-time opportunities - 40 hours per work week with overtime possibilities
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holiday Time-off
- Safety Bonus
- Productivity Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Match
- Training Opportunities
- On-the-job Training to build your career!
- Consistently and safely operate thermoforming machines at or above standard levels of operation including safety, quality, efficiency, scrap, and utilization. This includes packing finished product into bags and boxes.
- Trouble shoot, identify and correct machine related problems through proper adjustments to various parts of the machine.
- Provide innovative solutions for production issues.
- Provide support and guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Complete appropriate end of shift paperwork, accounting for crewing time, machine time, and production quantities.
- Inspect and recognize defective product and make machine adjustments to correct cause of defects.
- Observe all housekeeping, standard work, and safety guidelines.
- Mechanical aptitude, demonstrated problem solving skills and effective communication skills - written and verbal are required.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to stand on your feet and work for an entire 12 hour shift.
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
'IND1P' #CB1 #ZRJob Requirements:
Associated topics: baler, carton, delivery, distribution, fold, gluer, label, pharmaceutical packaging, scan, wrap
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...