Northwest Pallet Services, LLC
is one of the largest and fastest growing pallet management services companies, offering the entire nation including Canada and Mexico a wide range of services. Our goal is to provide the finest-quality services to our customers, and to do this more efficiently and economically than our competitors. Our products are all made in the United States and we utilize 60% recycled materials. The importance of our employees contribution cannot be overstated. Join an exciting and growing team as Northwest Pallet continues to expand across the Unites States.Northwest PalletProduction Team!!
Working alongside their Manager, our teamhandsort, inspect and repair wooden palletsto our Customer s needs.Join us at our Customer s distribution center!Responsibilities
- Quality repair of our customer s pallets. Knowledge of how to use nail guns, pneumatic guns, hammers, and small hand tools is preferred.
- Inspecting and hand sort wooden pallets accurately and efficiently, based on appropriate quality and grade.
- Loading and unloading pallet trailers using a sit-down propane forklift
- Maintaining clean work environment-sweeping debris around warehouse and dock areas.
- Must be 18 years or older
- The ability to work in a physically demanding warehouse environment
- Continuously bending, twisting, and lifting up to 75-80 lbs. repetitively throughout the shift.
- Must pass Pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check
- Steel Toe Boots - Up to $75 Reimbursement
While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to airborne particles. Northwest Pallet provides hard hats, safety glasses; hearing protection and NIOSH approved dust masks. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions including hot and cold temperatures when the Dock doors are open.Why Northwest Pallet?
- TeamOriented Environment
- Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Training and Tuition Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
Equal Opportunity Employer