Manager, Environmental Svcs
Compensation: $92,540.00 - $134,240.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required. Knowledge of Business Administration or related field, as normally acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's Degree, required.
- Member of the National Executive Housekeeper Association with Registered Executive Housekeeper (REH) or Certified Executive Housekeeper (CEH) status, preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years progressively responsible experience in an environmental services environment, required, including supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of JCAHO and OSHA regulations, required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, required.Job Description
Manages the staff and activities of the Environmental Services department. Coordinates, trains and evaluates direct reports. Collaborates with management in the review, development and monitoring of budgets.
1. Manages the staff and activities of the Environmental Services department in maintaining department objectives, policies, procedures and standards.
2. Hires, trains and evaluates direct reports. Ensures performance appraisals are completed in a timely fashion.
3. Recommends staffing requirements to maintain adequate, competent staff. Prepares staff work schedules.
4. Ensures all staff are orientated and trained regarding goals and objectives of the department.
5. Prepares, conducts and organizes training programs, as necessary.
6. Collaborates with management in the review, development and monitoring of department budgets including, staffing, equipment and supplies. Ensures adequate inventory of supplies and maintains par levels.
7. Ensures facility inspections are conducted in accordance with established policies and procedures. Makes recommendations for corrective action and implements plans, as necessary.
8. Responsible for selecting and testing equipment and supplies to ensure effectiveness and safety while maintaining costs.
9. Performs related duties, as required.*ADA Essential Functions
Associated topics: account, account manager, account representative, business, clerical, contract, financial, management, operation, sales representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...