Employment Type: Full-Time
Title: Production Specialist
Job ID: 10101050
Location: Dallas TX
- Individuals will be assigned to work with a team of operators, technicians, and engineers responsible for the assembly of various mechanical assemblies and microelectronic devices.
- In addition to the manual assembly, these individuals will be required to cross train on automated equipment and computers that will be essential in their work cells.
- Individuals will perform a wide variety of tasks in support of a manual and partially automated assembly production environment,
- Provide guidance and leadership to the other members in their work cells.
- Positions are available on 1st and 2nd shifts
- The candidate must have basic computer and technical skills because certain equipment will demand it.
- Experience with thick film screen printing, COAT and Solder experience.
- Individuals must be familiar with a variety of machines including high-speed pick-n-place and wire bonding machines, welders, dispensers and cure ovens.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, manage more than one job at a time and be flexible with the work as needed.
- Required experience 2 years. U.S. Citizenship.
- Related manufacturing experience working in a microelectronics environment
- Knowledge of Military, and/or ANSI/J standards pertaining to electronic assembly
- Experience working in a manufacturing or business environment oriented toward meeting customer requirements
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of 6 Sigma/ Kaizen
- Ability to cope with a high stress and fast pace environment
- Direct experience with SMT assembly and rework, and manual or automated soldering, interconnect, and epoxy attachment processes and technology is a plus
- Strong safety focus
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
High School Diploma/GED Desired Education: Bachelor's degree desiredJob Requirements:
Associated topics: assemble, assembler, assembly, installation, reassemble, re assemble
Loading some great jobs for you...