Compensation: $71,000.00 - $165,270.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
As a Spooler Operator, daily duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Provide a constant supply of material to the next machine operator.
- Secure the wire to the bobbin to wind the wire from a reel or carrier.
- Set-up and run product correctly based on information on production cards.
- Operate the machine and visually observe wire bobbins while in operation.
- Use overhead cranes and/or forklifts to move bobbins.
- Minor welding required in the production process
- Generate tags using computer software to place on finished product
- Be responsible for inspecting product for quality
- Ensure work area is clean and safety standards are followed.Additional requirements of this Machine Operator role include:
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Be able to stand, bend, and lift for long periods
- Able to work in a non-climate control environment
- Able to lift, push, or pull up to 50lbs
- Authorized to work for any employer in the US
- Available to work overtime and Saturdays, when needed
Associated topics: environmental, gauge, hazard, inspector, physician, sewer system, treatment, waste, wastewater treatment plant, water
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...