Loading some great jobs for you...
Skillsets for Technical Analyst for AMC Project
1. Must have proven experience installing and upgrading vendor applications on Microsoft windows servers.
2. Must have experience with SQL Server databases related to the installation and upgrading of vendor applications within a server environment.
3. Must have experience interacting with multiple vendor technical contacts to understand and document installation steps for client/server vendor applications.
4. Must have experience in the documentation of technical requirements for vendor client/server applications.
5. Must be able to troubleshoot technical issues related to the installation and upgrading of client/server vendor applications.
6. Must have a superior knowledge of active directory and how it relates to client/server applications, user privileges, and security set up of client/server vendor applications.
1. Must have an in-depth knowledge of analyzing Microsoft servers in order to request new server builds for both physical and virtual servers according to the current server/application/database specifications.
2. Must have an in-depth knowledge of active directory related to how servers are built and maintained within a securely hosted internal domain.
3. Must have an in-depth knowledge of virtual servers, and properly requesting additional server builds.
4. Must demonstrate technical knowledge of how servers are requested, racked, powered, and connected to a network in order to drive physical server builds an application installation.
5. Must have knowledge of installing PKI certificates for secure authentication and encryption within servers and applications.
1. Must have experience in analyzing SQL Server and Oracle databases installations for client/server vendor applications.
2. Must have experience requesting database IDs for vendor client/server applications.
3. Must have experience working with an enterprise DBA team on vendor client server applications.
4. Must have experience in determining SQL Server and Oracle versions that are currently installed on virtual and physical database and application servers.
1. Must have the ability to create power shell scripts required to gather information from active directory for servers and applications within a domain.
2. Must have the ability to create power shell scripts required to gather user information from active directory groups related to servers and applications within a domain.
3. Must have the ability to create power shell scripts that will update active directory groups with user information when requested.
4. Must have the ability to create power shell scripts that produce reports that will be used to track server installations and server upgrades for both physical and virtual servers.
1. Must have an in-depth knowledge of networks, specifically:
2. Need the ability to understand and document network requirements such establishing device IP addresses, network NAT, Source and host server names, source and host IP addresses for various functions, TCP Ports and protocols for various functions.
3. Need the ability to create network diagrams that show network, server, and application relationships to allow business functionality to be enabled securely.
4. Need an in-depth knowledge of setting up a secure VPN between two companies.
5. Need the ability to manage and deploy CISCO 60000 series and CISCO core and edge switches in a multiple VLAN configuration.
6. Need the ability to troubleshoot network issues between multiple networks including a real-time network, plant data network, corporate network, and business partner zone VPN tunnels.
7. Need the ability to understand and assist the corporate network team with installing network switches on a real time network, plant data network, corporate Client network when required.
8. Must have the ability to log into network switch devices using application tools like Putty.
9. Need the ability to connect to vendor servers with a user name and password to view a server application configuration, and how it connects throughout the various Client networks.
10. Need the ability to setup and configure a new network switches with a Remote Console at a plant on the Client RTN, PDN to the CDN.
11. Need the ability to setup a new network switch without a remote console.
12. Knowledge and experience with ASA firewalls and rulesets. NERC CIP exposure a plus. LAN knowledge, networking knowledge, network troubleshooting.
1. Must have an in-depth knowledge of the Citrix environment including application installations on Citrix servers, as well as demonstrated technical experience within the Citrix management console.
2. Must have experience testing applications that are installed within a Citrix environment.
3. Must have experience and knowledge determining user access within a Citrix environment.
4. Must be able to work independently or with an enterprise team on the installation of applications within a Citrix environment.
Location: Kennett Square (Base); ability to travel (may be limited due to Coronavirus)
Analyzes information systems, platforms, and operating procedures in accordance with established corporate standards for efficiency, accuracy and security. Evaluates IT infrastructure in terms of risk to the organization and establishes controls to mitigate loss. Determines and recommends improvements in current risk management controls and implementation of system changes or upgrades. May require a bachelor s degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager..
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...