Production Worker Positions!!!
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Production Worker position is generally responsible for accurately packing product into cartons, inspecting the quality of product before packing into cartons, and ensuring only quality product is packaged. These positions require regular and repetitive lifting of up to 40 pounds and pushing/pulling of up to 28 pounds. Other responsibilities are assigned based on specific lines and role/position.Job Requirements:
Requirements to Include:
- Must be able to pass Drug and Background screenings.
- Must have reliable transportation; there are no bus routes to this location. Shift start and end times vary as do the days off.
- Must be available to work overtime, extended shifts, and alternate schedules as needed.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to accurately work at a fast pace.
- Continuous bending, lifting, and carrying of up to 40 pounds and pushing/pulling of up to 28 pounds repetitively for Production Positions.
- All positions are required to use company furnished safety equipment.
- All positions involve working in warm, cold, freezing, or wet environments. It is required that each employee follows all plant Safety, Health, and Environmental policies and actively participates in safety activities.
Associated topics: clinical, environmental, health, healthy, nursing, risk, sewer system, scba, wastewater treatment plant, water
Loading some great jobs for you...