Gemini Motor Transport operates trucks across the United States, servicing Love's Travel Stops, wholesale and retail customers. Our Fuel Transport positions are among the best in the industry. Gemini strives to achieve only the highest safety ratings in our business, for our professional drivers and loyal customers.
- Availability to work variable shifts as dictated by business needs.
- The ability to drive for up to 11 hours and work a total of 14 hours, while transporting hazardous materials and sitting for extended periods of time in a truck tractor.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and meet the qualifications in 49 CFR Section 391.11(b)(1) of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Must be able to read and speak the English language, in accordance with 49CFR Section 391.11(b)(2) of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- The ability to walk, bend, reach, push, stoop, squat, and climb, as necessary, to perform vehicle inspections required under 49 CFR Sections 396.11-15 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- The ability to walk, bend, reach, push, stoop, squat, as well as grasp, lift, and handle heavy equipment as necessary, to ensure safety during the hooking and dropping processes of tractor/trailer combinations. As well as climb upon the trailer when necessary (for instance, to ensure closure of dome lids following loading or unloading), also when dealing with sections of hose that may exceed 20' in length, measure as many as 4\" in diameter, and weigh as much as 75 lbs.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing, vision, and smell.
Job Function(s): [[mfield1]]
Clean Places, Friendly Faces.It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our'Country Stores'are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger 'Travel Stops'are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driver, chofer clase a comercial, class a driver, class a truck, company driving, company otr, company truck, dedicated truck driving, flatbed driver