Compensation: $89,010.00 - $144,830.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
If clean is the name of your game; we want you on our housekeeping team! Lorien Health Systems needs a skilled Housekeeper to help create a clean, safe, warm, and inviting environment for residents. We are a recognized leader in health care across Maryland and are known for providing a family-focused atmosphere for both our employees and our residents. This is a great opportunity to use your skills and talents to help improve the quality of life for others. We offer an excellent salary and benefits as well as a positive work environment with a fully committed care giving team. So what are you waiting for? Apply today!
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions concerning the mixing of cleaning compounds, liquids, disinfecting solutions, etc.
- Ability to work independently
- Possess flexibility, integrity, and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work effectively with the residents and personnel
- Laundry experience is a plus!
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Conduct and appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
- Lorien Health Services is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Associated topics: air monitoring, bioassay, biodiversity, conservation, environment, farm, field, sustainability, water, wetlands
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...