Program Planning & Design Analyst / Utility / Energy Efficiency/ Renewable Energy / Melville, NY
Compensation: $107,230.00 - $200,310.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Description:The PSEG Long Island Demand Management Program Planning & Design Analyst is a detail-oriented analyst position that reports to the Manager: Program Planning and Design. The Program Planning & Design Analyst will be responsible for compiling, analyzing, tracking program data, and reporting program information for all Commercial and Residential Energy Efficiency Programs for PSEG Long Island. Other responsibilities will include developing and analyzing reports for energy efficiency measures and program performance, leading development and review of program documents and tools, tracking and analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs), supporting program evaluation procedures, and developing forecast and projection reports for the client.
* Perform policy research on energy efficiency codes and standards at the state and federal levels for both current and future codes
* Perform wide range of analyses, including analysis of program and portfolio performance, measure-level performance, project-level performance, and program-level impacts
* Perform benefit-cost analysis on prospective energy efficiency measures and programs
* Justify and document technical decisions related to research planning and data analysis
* Report and present findings, as well as actionable recommendations, to internal program planning and design team and potentially the utility client
* Collaborate with program management staff and client to meet program information and reporting needs
* Lead the development of program documents; Perform document reviews
* Track and analyze internal key performance indicators (KPIs) and prepare back up documents for the monthly invoices for the client; KPIs will include, but are not limited to, the following: completed projects or rebate applications, enrollments, committed funding, spent funding, estimated savings, number of participating trade allies, QC inspections/results (pass or fail), reporting accruals, explaining variances, etc.
* Develop and document data collection and tracking procedures as changes are made
* Supporting program evaluation procedures
* Development of program forecasting and projections for the client
* Develop energy based assumptions using regression or other data mining and modeling techniques
* Perform other duties as required
* 3-5 years of experience working in program planning and design for utility or state funded efficiency/renewable energy programs
* Bachelor's Degree
* Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
* Experience coding with Microsoft Visual Basic or similar programming languages
* Experience with relational database systems preferred
* Experience working with state and federal energy codes and regulations
* Experience with program evaluation processes and procedures
* Excellent research skills
* Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated strategic thinking skills
* Experience working with and analyzing large datasets
* Ability to multitask, submit deliverables in a timely manner, and be proactive
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and work closely with other project team members
* Desire to develop existing and new skill sets in collaborative, fast-paced environment with colleagues
Associated topics: buyer, contract, customer, efficiency, performance, procure, proposal, purchasing, saving, supply chain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...