Compensation: $143,100.00 - $186,950.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Location DC - Washington
Req # 3345
Minimum Clearance Required CI Poly
Thank you for your interest in joining the Centauri team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
Centauri is a software and systems engineering company headquartered in Chantilly, VA, with offices nationwide. We are seeking experienced Nuclear Physicists for three roles:
NUCLEAR SYSTEMS ANALYST - Conducts all-source analytic production on foreign nuclear programs to include, but not be limited to, production facilities, stockpiles, logistics, systems employment, security and vulnerabilities of facilities and stockpiles. Analyzes nuclear weapons proliferation and procurement, monitors and provides supply chain vulnerabilities of controlled and dual use technologies, materials, and expertise. Performs analysis on foreign State adherence and implementation of international and bilateral commitments related to nuclear weapons.
NUCLEAR WEAPONS ANALYST - Conducts all-source technical analytic production on foreign nuclear weapons to include, but not be limited to, nuclear weapons production, inventory, doctrine, testing and evaluation, transfer mechanisms, proliferation, and other associated technologies, goods, and services. Assesses foreign nuclear weapons systems to detect modernization efforts, assess reliability, and determine vulnerabilities. Works with engineers, scientists, and / or modelers on foreign nuclear weapons processes, capabilities, consequence management, and dual-use systems / technologies.
NUCLEAR ENGINEER - Supports defense analytical requirements with enhanced scientific / engineering research, reverse engineering analysis / characterizations, facility and vulnerability assessments on foreign nuclear capabilities. This includes, but is not limited to, nuclear engineering and sub-disciplines of thermo-hydraulics, seismic / earthquake, physics, computational science, and fission reactor engineer.
* Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
* Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and / or technical advanced. Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
* Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
* Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
* Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
* Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
* Desired Experience: At least 8 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 4 years.
* Desired Education: Minimum of Bachelor's degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
* Active TS/SCI clearance plus polygraph.
Centauri is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.
Associated topics: dsp, electromagnetic, embed, line, microgrid, nuclear, recloser, relay, urd distribution, voltage
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...