Compensation: $42,396.67 - $126,670.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
Loading some great jobs for you...
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATES | $13+ Hour | 1st & 3rd shifts | Lithonia, GA Kelly Services is looking for Production Associates for immediate temp-to-hire opportunities with a globally-recognized food manufacturer located in Lithonia, GA. Summary:
- As a Production Associate, you will be responsible for the preparation and packaging of meats, vegetables and other food products.
- Experience in a manufacturing plant/production environment is preferred.
- This is a possible temp-to-hire position, with good attendance and performance.
- 1st shift: $13.00/hour
- 3rd shift: $13.50/hour
- 1st Shift: 8:00 AM 6:30 PM | Sunday Wednesday
- 3rd Shift: 11:00 PM 7:00 AM | Thursday Monday
Job-Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare a variety of foods for packaging and according to order such as meats, poultry, fish, seafood and vegetables fruits or desserts, following approved procedures
- Ability to utilize sharp knives and equipment safely and conscientiously
- Carry food supplies, equipment, and utensils to and from storage and work areas
- Performs 5-S cleaning within the department including work areas, equipment and utensils; remove trash and store food supplies, equipment, and utensils
- Inform supervisors when equipment is not working properly and when food and supplies are getting low
- Observes and uses GMP's and work habits with an ability to stay on-task
- Performs all related job duties as required
- Loud and primarily cold (32 F - 37 F) production environment
- Works in close proximity to moving equipment
- Major portion of work schedule (95%) is spent walking, standing, stooping, bending, and repetitively lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Wears safety glasses, face mask, food-safety gown and gloves, steel-toe shoes/boots for a major portion of shift
- GMP-compliant employer and facility
- Uncapped overtime
- Weekly Pay
- Benefits available
- Long-term and permanent employment opportunities
At Kelly you will have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- *Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
For immediate consideration, please contact Daisy James or Tammy Holland, Recruiters, at (804) ###-#### or via email at ...@kellyservices.com. Please note - this position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local branch office. You can apply directly to this posting by calling (804) ###-####.
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: battender, beverage, blender, chocolate, food processing, kitchen, meat cutter, pastry, seafood, usda
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...