Compensation: $47,035.00 - $99,420.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATES | $10/Hr | Danville, VA Kelly Services is hiring full-time Production Workers for a high-tech, global food production facility in Danville, VA. As a production associate, you will:
- Feed product into machines and stack product from conveyor belts
- Examine and inspect product and packaging to ensure specifications
- Stand for 8 hours with constant bending and lifting
- Adhere to all company safety, security and attendance policies and procedures
- All Shifts: $10 per hour, with the possibility of overtime.
- Qualified candidates must be available to work ANY shift
- Temperatures may vary between 32 F - 80 F
- Works in close proximity to moving equipment
- Experience in a manufacturing plant/production environment is preferred
- This is a possible temp-to-hire position, with good attendance and performance.
- Major portion of work schedule (95%) is spent standing, walking, stooping, bending, and repetitively lifting items up to 35 lbs.
- Wears safety glasses, face mask, food-safety gown and gloves, steel-toe shoes/boots for a major portion of shift
- GMP-compliant employer and facility
- Uncapped overtime
- Weekly Pay
- Benefits available
- Long-term and permanent employment opportunities
At Kelly you will have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- *Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
For immediate consideration, please contact Makina Thomas at (757) ###-#### or via email at ...@kellyservices.com.
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: energy, geothermal, operations, operator, powerplant, powerplant operations, scrubber, solar, turbine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...