Commercial Team Intern
International WELL Building Institute in New York, NY
- Industry: Scientific Research - Economics
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $137,856.67 - 134,240.00 / Year*
The International WELL Building Institute (IWBI) is in search of an intern with a passion for public health and the built environment to support the Commercial team in advancing the adoption of the WELL Building Standard (WELL). WELL is a performance-based system for measuring, certifying, and monitoring features of buildings that impact the health and wellbeing of the people who live, work, and learn in them.
The Commercial team oversees the end-to-end customer experience with WELL, helping project teams around the world enhance human health and wellness through the built environment. This team manages the WELL coaching model, which supports projects through the WELL Certification process, developing solutions to overcome technical challenges, inspiring best practices in the implementation of WELL, and providing feedback throughout the process.
In this role, you ll work closely with a diverse IWBI team of architects, urban planners, and building science and public health professionals to help create resources that enhance the WELL process, support the project technical assistance process, and help to track and analyze project-level data.
- Assist with tracking and managing customer questions about the WELL certification process, technical issues, etc.
- Support Commercial Team leaders with urgent customer inquiries
- Draft sections for the WELL coaching catalogue, an internal resource utilized by the Commercial team with information on how to meet health-based features in the WELL Building Standard
- Support the analysis of WELL project data to help reveal trends and metrics
- Facilitate other resource development and administrative activities for the Commercial team
- Support the growth and sales of the IWBI member program.
Candidate Profile & Prerequisites
- Pursuing a Bachelor s or Master s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Environmental Sciences, Public Health, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and committed to delivering high-quality work
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Deep intellectual curiosity and excellent ability to synthesize information
- Desire to work in a dynamic, deadline-driven team environment
Compensation**:** This is a paid internship. Hourly rates are competitive and commensurate with prior experience.
Eligibility for employment in the US is required. IWBI is unable to sponsor work visas for this position.
This internship is based in New York City. IWBI is unable to offer relocation costs for this position.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Applicants are selected based upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the International WELL Building Institute
The International WELL Building Institute (IWBI ) is leading the global movement to transform our buildings and communities in ways that help people thrive.
IWBI delivers the cutting-edge WELL Building Standard , the leading global rating system and the first to be focused exclusively on the ways that buildings, and everything in them, can improve our comfort, drive better choices, and generally enhance, not compromise, our health and wellness.
IWBI convenes and mobilizes the global wellness real estate community through management of the WELL AP credential, the pursuit of applicable research, the development of educational resources, and advocacy for policies that promote health and wellness everywhere. www.WELLcertified.com
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!