At Little Caesars, we want to be everyday heroes to our customers by making their lives easier. We strive to be HOT-N-READY with perfectly made pizzas, where and when they need us. Ready for their little league teams - whether they win or lose. Ready for their first sleepover or their next all-nighter, romantic date nights and work extra late nights. Birthdays, Tuesdays, or any day when they need something good.
For our store crews, field employees, corporate colleagues, and everyone who is a part of the Little Caesars family -- service isn't what we do, it's who we are.
Little Caesars Pizza/Blue Line Distribution is now hiring Class A Route Drivers to join our team in our Lawrenceville, GA distribution center. This position will report to the Transportation Supervisor and is a dedicated route position. Blue Line exclusively delivers to all Little Caesars pizza stores. Blue Line Distribution is a family owned and operated company headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan. In business for more than 40 years, Blue Line is a global leader in customized innovative food-service supply chain solutions. From its reliable fleet to its experienced team, Blue Line is committed to exceeding customer expectations.
* $5,000 Sign on Bonus
* Hourly pay with overtime after 40 hours.
* Average 50 hours/week.
* Starting pay based on experience and is from $22.47-23.72/hour.
* Late model equipment leased through Penske.
* Lift-gate, electric pallet jack or cart/ramp for easier use of unloading into stores.
* Routes dispatched between 9pm-3am. Generally this is a 3-4 day work week.
* Coverage area is GA, most of SC, AL, MS, and TN (Nashville to Knoxville).
* Center runs Sunday night through Saturday afternoon so would need to be flexible for different route schedules.
* Performs daily pre and post trip inspections of tractor and trailer and have deficiencies corrected if vehicle is not safe to operate.
* Operates on board recording system (OBR) PeopleNet and adheres to all Blue Line policies, D.O.T. regulations, and all federal, state and local traffic laws while driving.
* Selects and repeatedly lifts products weighing up to sixty (60) pounds from temperature controlled trailer.
* Delivers products primarily at night through use of hand truck and/or pallet jack/lift-gate into designated customer locations including walk in cooler.
* Provides courteous, prompt, and professional customer service at all times.
* Drives a tractor-trailer combination vehicle during shift.
* Position requires frequent standing, lifting, bending and moving of heavy product (60+ pounds).
* May be exposed to varying temperatures and seasonal climate conditions due to exposure, external of tractor-trailer.
* Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to nights, weekends, layovers, holidays, as well as short notice.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Two (2) years of verified tractor-trailer experience with a class A CDL license.
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years.
* No more than 1 DOT preventable accident in the past 3 years. All accidents will be reviewed.
* Must be able to pass DOT pre-employment drug screen, DOT physical, and road test.
* Medical, Dental, Vision benefits after 90 days through BCBS/Delta Dental
* 401k with company match
* Prescription coverage
* Company paid Life Insurance
* Flexible spending accounts
* Safety & referral bonus programs
* Generous vacation/holiday package
Associated topics: dispatcher, distribution, driver, electricity, petroleum, scheduling, scheduling and dispatching, truck, vessel, warehouse