Cynosure is competitively well positioned to transform the medical aesthetics marketplace and continue to be the leader in innovation to address the growing demand for treatments across
At Cynosure, we look for people who make an impact and encourage everyone to lead, create, and add value. In turn, we invest in our team to grow peoples careers and build our high performance organization. We
work together to drive
results in ways that play to our strengths.
As we grow our global team, theres no better time to join us. As a market leader in medical aesthetics, Cynosure has over 25 years developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for dermatologists, plastics surgeons, medical
spas, and healthcare practitioners. With the aesthetic industrys most comprehensive product portfolio, our offerings span several categories including skin revitalization, body contouring, hair removal, and womens health. We sell our products through a combination of direct sales and distributors in over 130 countries, and we support our customers with a large range of technical, clinical, and marketing services. None of this would be possible without the
talent and passion of our employees.
Our mission is to set Cynosure customers up for success shaping future
leaders of the
aesthetics industry and helping everyone who uses our technologies discover their version of beautiful.
FPGA/Digital design electrical engineer is responsible for the architecture of the Digital subsystem and
design and implementation of FPGA code into the system.
- Responsible for FPGA architecture, design, simulation,
testing, V&V and release of FPGA code.
- Create FPGA based designs using Vivado
- Complete RTL coding of the implemented design in
- Prototype of RTL to FPGA using Xilinx IP and
python language primarily
- Develop micro architecture based on the given IP
- Responsible for the architecture, design,
implementation and modification of printed circuit boards with high and
low speed analog/digital circuit interfaces to high power medical lasers.
- Responsible for the electrical development and modification
of projects including design verification and system level integration of
- Knowledge of IEC/UL standards for medical device product
design including isolation design, compliance and product safety.
- Hands on experience of PCB design using OrCAD Capture
for schematics and Layout for proper PCB design, stack up, component
placement, signal integrity, routing and guidelines.
- Understanding of EN60601 requirements/constraints for
PCB and system design
Experience and Education Requirements:
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must have competence in Embedded
Processor, FPGA design, analog & digital circuitry with an emphasis on
PCB level design and production.
- Strong understanding of Xilinx FPGA architecture
- Scripting knowledge and hands on experience with
Python, TCL, Vivado Synthesis and Xilinx SDK
- Experience unit testing of FPGA python code using
- Experience working in a Linux environment and VMWare
- Experience in designing with AXI Bus Protocol
based SOCs/IPs and ARM processors
- Experience with developing bare metal software
using Xilinx SDK based on FPGA BSP
- Ability to test FPGA design by developing bare
metal software to interface with FPGA design
- Program development skill using Verilog/VHDL,
C/C++, Spice and Shell Script languages.
- 5-10 years experience with Altera, Lattice or
Xilinx FPGA Design and Simulation platforms.
- Design and product support
experience of systems, sub-assemblies and circuit boards is required.
- Experience developing medical devices in an ISO
and FDA regulated environment is preferred.
- 5 10 years experience
in a system design environment is required with BSEE required, MS
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, possess strong
organizational and communication skills.
- Works well with others, is thorough and
demonstrates good judgment.
- Takes responsibility for projects, requirements and
- Inspire cooperation and success among the EE
- This position will interact with several departments
within the organization.
inclusive of disability and veterans.