- Harrison Consulting Solutions
- $91,590.00 -134,240.00/year*
Job Summary & Responsibilities
A multi-discipline architectural,engineering, and environmental consulting firm is seeking a Wastewater Engineer fortheir growing office in Westchester, NY!
- Overalldesign of wastewater treatment plants (hydraulic profiles, solids mass balance,P&I diagrams)
- Prepareconstruction documents for wastewater treatment plants, pump stations, gravityand low-pressure sewer systems
- Hydraulicdesign/pump selection
- Coordinatemultiple projects with multiple team members (structural, civil, MEP) at thesame time
- Managebudget and schedule to deliver on-time, on-budget and exceptional quality products
- Bachelor s degree in Civil/EnvironmentalEngineering
- 4+ years of wastewater engineering experience in theconsulting field
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, andBIM
- BioWin experience a plus
- FE/EIT required
- PE preferred
Successful applicant must beauthorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Pleasecontact Laura Harrison for further information!
Associated topics: emr, environmental, fault, hazard, health, inspector, nursing, waste, wastewater, water
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...