Wastewater Engineer (Valley Stream)
Harrison Consulting Solutions in Valley Stream, NY
- Industry: Energy/Power - Health, Environment And Safety
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $91,590.00 - 134,240.00 / Year*
Job Summary & Responsibilities
A multi-discipline architectural,engineering, and environmental consulting firm is seeking a Wastewater Engineer fortheir growing office in Westchester, NY!
- Overalldesign of wastewater treatment plants (hydraulic profiles, solids mass balance,P&I diagrams)
- Prepareconstruction documents for wastewater treatment plants, pump stations, gravityand low-pressure sewer systems
- Hydraulicdesign/pump selection
- Coordinatemultiple projects with multiple team members (structural, civil, MEP) at thesame time
- Managebudget and schedule to deliver on-time, on-budget and exceptional quality products
- Bachelors degree in Civil/EnvironmentalEngineering
- 4+ years of wastewater engineering experience in theconsulting field
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, andBIM
- BioWin experience a plus
- FE/EIT required
- PE preferred
All qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Pleasecontact Laura Harrison for further information!
Associated topics: environmental, fault, hazard, health, hospital, nursing, physician, treatment, water, wwtp
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Valley Stream, NY!