Energy Procurement Coordinator
Firstservice Residential New York in New York, NY
- Industry: Energy/Power - Procurement/Purchasing
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $96,660.00 - 104,060.00 / Year*
FirstService Residential New York is looking for an Energy Procurement Coordinator to join our team!
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure sourcing process integrity and compliance with internal policies & procedures.
- Provide timely, accurate and effective support for electricity, natural gas and residual fuel sourcing and required professional services.
- Ensure properly elaborated and attended to RFI, RFQ, RFP, Contract (Master Agreements), Vendor Quality, Issue resolution.
- Partner with property managers to ensure Sourcing agreements define and meet the needs of the clients.
- Evaluate current and anticipated requirements, leverage/utilize Competitive Buying Channel matrix & sourcing process to select most appropriate vendor(s)
- Develop proposals that are in line with respective MSA and include elaborated business requirements, appropriate/measurable vendor performance/deliverable standards, appropriate vendor resource levels, proper pricing/terms.
- Ensure ongoing controlled process related to an integrated Supplier Risk Management program in line with requirements as established
- Aide in driving measurable improvements on quality, price and service for existing relationships.
- Interface with appropriate functional, finance, compliance, and legal subject matter experts in the negotiation and execution of contracts (MSAs, Nondisclosures, etc).
- Develop contractual and strategic relationship: Monitor supplier quality and delivery performance.
- Document Management. Ensure proper storage of RFIs, RFPs, MSAs, etc in accordance with policies.
- Analyze energy market data to develop recommendations for budgeting calculations and rate forecasting.
- Assist Executive team with special projects and assignments as needed.
Knowledge, skills & proficiences:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience with energy sourcing.
- Full understanding of RFx (RFI, RFQ, RFP), Competitive buying, driving savings.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel -- pivot tables, index/match, if statements, etc.
- Oil & energy sourcing experience.
- Sourcing risk management experience.
- Strong analytical and negotiating skills (rates, contracts etc.).
- Ability to quickly understand and utilize new systems (e.g. EnergyCap, CRM).
About the company:
FirstService Energy is the energy management and advisory affiliate of FirstService Residential, the largest manager of residential communities in North America. Our energy experts help our clients significantly enhance their building's energy efficiency by developing strategies to reduce energy costs, consumption, and emissions. FirstService Energy considers all practical efficiency opportunities and provides solutions tailored to each property's energy management needs.
With our unique approach to energy management through the application of state-of-the-art data analysis, we are able to evaluate a property's energy consumption. We then customize cost-effective solutions that reduce energy expenses, boost efficiency, and shrink environmental impact. Since 2009, we have worked to save FirstService Residential properties more than $23 million while reducing their carbon footprint by 16%.
Associated topics: analyst, buyer, buying, efficiency, facility, procurement, purchasing, saving, saving, supply
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near New York, NY!