VP of Pipeline Optimization & Sales Development
ExecuNet in Redwood City, CA
- Industry: Executive Management - Sales/Business Development
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $131,100.00 - 131,100.00 / Year*
For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, and sell more units. Today, there s a demand to have products and services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade and access new innovations and features constantly. This is the end of ownership and it changes everything. Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo).
Company s leading, cloud-based software solution automates all subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time for any business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
As the VP of Pipeline Development for Company, you will be responsible for developing the next generation Demand Generation model that aligns with our business objectives required to fuel our pipeline and growth across North America. You will help develop and own the end-to-end pipeline strategy across segments, solutions and verticals. The goal is to ensure that our Marketing and Sales teams have a coordinated and aligned approach complemented by coaching, training, tools and programs to grow our business effectively.
As an integral member of our GTM leadership team, you will help set the strategy, develop an organizational structure that is in line with business priorities and is aligned to support the business and drive the organization in the right direction leveraging all avenues of pipeline creation. This role is highly cross-functional and strategic and will require both creative and analytical thinking bridging together leaders in both Sales, and Marketing (campaigns, field and product) to ensure all lead generation channels are optimized in a cohesive systematic approach to drive the pipeline engine that will deliver our growth.
Join us and make shift happen!
What you ll do & achieve:
- Manage, coach and develop a North America Pipeline Development team; driving consistent execution of pipeline production goals and quality/quantity metrics (pipeline, reporting and process) holding teams accountable ensuring objectives are met.
- Evolve the pipeline development function to bring to life the next generation of sales development to include a terrestrial and digital strategy that will support ABM initiatives.
- Lead the innovation, strategy and overall execution of all marketing channels for identifying new business and pipeline creation.
- Demonstrate ability to coach team in driving opportunities down the funnel by collaborating with Account Executives, marketing, product marketing leadership by getting wider in accounts, and expanding the value prop of Company within Prospect Accounts.
- Drive the strategic evolution of our pipeline positioning and development, bringing it to life in a clear and consistent way that resonates cross functionally and motivates our target audiences.
- Identify, evaluate, solicit, and follow-up with targets through multiple sales, communications, and marketing methods (eg, cold calling, conference attendance, social media, public relations, drip campaigns, ABM, presentations, events, etc.).
- Promote the pipeline development as an innovator to executive leadership and drive/oversee outbound customer-facing communications across all terrestrial and digital strategy that will support ABM initiatives.
- Manage all aspects of the sales qualification funnel from inbound qualification to outbound prospecting by region, segment, and vertical.
- Partner with sales and marketing leadership to establish strong creation, allocation, and acceleration of pipeline to fuel Company s sales teams.
What you ll need to be successful:
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, lead generation, sales development or relevant sales experience required with 7+ years proven leadership building and managing high performing teams
- Exceptional leadership with the ability to partner and influence at the highest levels of the organization:collaborate and develop strong cross- functional business relationships
- Ability to demonstrate experience managing complex sales problems in a fast growing, dynamic environment supporting multiple levels of leadership
- Capable of building, implementing and monitoring sales pipeline methodologies, processes and policies that create actionable deliverables that support revenue goals
- Metrics-driven, and the ability to showcase examples of demand generation campaigns or Sales Development motions
- Track record of successfully developing and promoting staff members
- Deep understanding and experience in SaaS industry
- Bachelors or Master s Degree in Business Administration or Management or a related
Associated topics: answer, canvasser, cash, client, customer, financial, omni, representative, retail, trader
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Redwood City, CA!