Sales Account Executive - Eurofins Environment Testing US - Oregon
Compensation: $119,700.00 - $191,900.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries, employing about 45.000 staff.Job Description
Sales personnel, within assigned region, identifies and manages client accounts and business opportunities of Eurofins Environment Testing to include Advanced Technology, Federal Programs and Commercial Business Units to maximize market share, profitability, competitive advantage and capacity utilization in the environmental analytical services market. Establishes and maintains productive relationships with Eurofins Environment Testing clients. Provides vision and acquires new accounts to sustain growth of the business by representing Eurofins Environment Testing, clearly communicating Eurofins Environment Testing services to new customers and markets. Identifies opportunities and captures profitable work by following up on leads, negotiating, and closing. Provides a valuable interface between the customer and Eurofins Environment Testing by communicating the customer's needs to the internal organization and fulfilling the role of customer advocate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting individual revenue as well as the goal for assigned region.
- Establishes and maintains a productive working relationship between the client and laboratory.
- Ensures customer awareness of Eurofins Environment Testing capabilities and services to improve selling opportunities.
- Provides sales plan forecast for assigned region.
- Reviews credit status of both new and existing customers prior to submitting bids or proposals for new work.
- Monitors accounts receivable status for accounts assigned and resolves collection issues as required.
- Develops and recommends strategies to facilitate pricing and bid/no bid decisions, establish
- Master Service agreements and provide budgetary information.
- Develops client profiles and determines potential and ability to fund work.
- Develops, qualifies, tracks, and closes leads to increase revenue.
- Reports sales activity within assigned area.
- Updates customer databases to identify business opportunities.
- Maintains productive relationships between customers and the Eurofins Environment Testing organization.
- Develops and implements account plans detailing specific clients, revenue goals and related account objectives to attain regional revenue quotas.
- Identifies key target markets and major accounts and develops strategies within assigned area of responsibility to attain market position for Eurofins Environment Testing and maintain profitability.
- Establishes, coordinates, negotiates, and completes Master Service
- Agreements with customers which both defines customers' specific needs and streamline processes.
- Within area of market responsibility collects and documents information to establish pricing and evaluate Eurofins Environment Testing's ability to meet customer requirements to meet win/loss ratios, average discount percentages and profitability.
- Effectively communicates customer needs and wants to Eurofins Environment Testing
- Customer Service Managers and Project Managers to facilitate successful completion of work.
- Completes summaries of sales development activities as directed by GM. Communicates all business opportunities (e.g. bids, quotes, proposals, and pricing inquires) by providing copies or entering information into Eurofins Environment Testing's database.
- Follows up on all outstanding bids, quotes, proposals, and price inquiries in order to achieve successful completion of the sales cycle.
- Negotiates pricing and contractual issues within area of responsibility with the approval of the GM.
- Presents Eurofins Environment Testing as a network of laboratories not limited to lab facilities within a geographical region to improve operational efficiencies.
- Controls expenses with respect to the selling function pursuant to
- Eurofins Environment Testing's policy and with approval by GM.
- Assumes role as 'sponsor' for National Accounts as needed.
- Provides feedback on market conditions within area of responsibility to facilitate the development of new products and services.
- Maintains relationship with one or more of Eurofins Environment Testing's network facilities to sustain awareness of operational issues related to Eurofins Environment Testing's ability to meet customer requirements.
- Provides information concerning business opportunity outcomes with respect to win/lose ratios and future pricing strategies.
- Provides forecasting information to Customer Service Managers to assist operational staff with resource and operational planning.
Assists with the development of sales materialsQualifications
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required. (List three to five key quantifiable skills or position requirements that the candidate must have to be considered for this position.)
- BS/BA in Sciences or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years progressively successful sales experience in a service industry. Lab experience and exposure to environmental industry preferred.
- Writing sales and account plans
- Working computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Selling skills
- Familiarity with lab functions and terminology
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Planning skills
- Sales specific skills of identification of prospects, interviewing, negotiating, and closing
- Sales acumen
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment
In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility).
Eurofins offers international opportunities to strong performers.
Associated topics: call, canvasser, client, market, marketing, oms, retail, sales, sell, trader
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...