ASK ABOUT COMPANY HOUSING!!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Operates a FRAC Water Heating Unit
Hooks up hose and makes sure connects are a tight fit
Follows guidelines and policies set forth by the Area Manager and its customers
Examines the equipment and reports any necessary repairs to the supervisor and/or Maintenance Shop
Follows all safety policies and procedures, participates in all required safety training and meetings
Continuously monitors the equipment to ensure proper operation and minimal down time.
Performs and documents minor service on equipment
Ensures that equipment is properly cleaned, serviced and stored at the end of each shift.
Performs other duties as assigned
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Knowledgeable and compliant with DOT regulations
* Must pass pre-employment drug testing and random drug testing.
* Basic plumbing Knowledge
* Obeys all traffic laws. Reports any accident to supervisor.
* Can successfully pass company's road test, which will include a proper pre and post trip inspection of the vehicles.
* Able to work on a rotating shift: days/nights
* Must be willing to work LONG hours
* Customer service- Responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
* Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings. Fluency in English required.
* Written Communication - able to read and interpret written information in English
* Teamwork- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
* Professionalism- Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
* Attendance/Punctuality- Is consistently at work and on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
* Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures in the oil and gas field; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school equivalency (preferred) or some experience (preferred).
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Must speak and read English as required in the Federal Motor Carrier Regulations.
Basic arithmetic, adding, subtracting, multiplication and division. Aptitude for higher level of mathematics.
Ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out written and verbal instructions. Applies common sense to surrounding conditions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Class B (minimum) or A (preferred)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds or more and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
May be required to climb more than four (4) feet off the ground. A degree of physicality is involved.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles and extreme outside weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; extreme cold; extreme heat; risk of electrical shock; explosives and risk of radiation. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
* Travel: Local area, Intra-state and Inter-state
* Work hours/Shifts: Vary/include evenings and weekends.
* Equipment used: phone, truck, valves, switches, hoses and hand tools