Environmental Solutions Engineer
Encamp in Zionsville, IN
- Industry: Scientific Research - Environmental Science
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $71,813.33 - 120,400.00 / Year*
Environmental Solutions Engineer
The Environmental Solutions Engineer (ESE) is an integral part of the Encamp revenue team. The ESE is responsible for consulting prospects and customers, ranging from national brands to Fortune 100s and presenting Encamp product offerings to overcome their EHS challenges. The ESE must demonstrate technical knowledge and evoke confidence in Encamp s technology and ability to provide solutions in the EHS space.
A successful candidate in this role will:
- Understand the customer's needs and establish Encamp s product as the best solution that solves the customer's challenges
- Work with the revenue team to prepare for presentations and review deals in the pipeline
- Craft a unique demonstration of Encamp s solution for the prospect s particular needs
- Develop a quick rapport and become a Trusted Advisor for the lifecycle of the customer
- Participate in finalizing and executing the implementation of our solution for customers
- Provide industry expertise to coach the Encamp Account Executive team
- Articulate feedback to the Encamp Product Team to enhance our solution
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and regulatory training to maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the role
- 3+ years environmental consulting, EHS industry experience, or a related field
- B.S. in Environmental Science, Sales/Business Management, or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth work environment
What it s like to work at Encamp
As a startup, we re constantly evolving, but our culture is based on a few principles:
Our salespeople are an essential part of driving revenue for Encamp, and each member is trusted to perform at a high level both as a team and as an individual contributor.
Failure is an option - but it s best if we fail fast and learn from it
Breaking down problems into smaller pieces allows us to identify issues more quickly, and not go too far down dead-end paths before realizing it. If something isn t going to work, it s always better to know than not know, so we re comfortable sharing setbacks.
Everyone on the team has a voice
We re hiring a whole person, not just a robot. If you have an opinion about how any part of the business can improve, we want to hear it. Leaders shouldn t unilaterally proclaim decisions, they should work collaboratively with their teams to come to the best solution.
We re Transparent
At Encamp, we win as a team. Our sales team is at the front lines of the business and works together to create exceptional results for the company. We share our successes, setbacks, and learnings with each other constantly to improve every week.
Encamp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Encamp benefits to help you do better work and live a better life:
- Health insurance dental and medical. We help you stay covered.
- Competitive pay and equity. Money matters and we work hard to make sure everyone at Encamp wins as the company wins.
- Laptop provided. We get you the gear you need for the things you do.
- Unlimited time off. We keep it simple, so you can take the time you want.
- Parental leave. Because we think it's important to spend time with your new family.
- Health & commuter stipend. We want to support your health goals and make it easy for you to get to our Broad Ripple office.
Associated topics: agrosciences, air monitoring, ecological, environment, environmental, environmental science, epa, farm, food, sustainable
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Zionsville, IN!