Site Safety u0026 Health Officer - Legacy site
EMCOR Group in Las Cruces, NM
- Industry: Scientific Research - Health/Medicine/Pharmacology
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $124,090.00 - 196,820.00 / Year*
About Us: EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Site Safety and Health Officer
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services is seeking a talented Site Safety & Health Officer (SSHO) at the William Beaumont Army Medical Center Legacy site in El Paso, TX.The SSHO will prepare & enforce EMCORs safety program, including modifying & enforcing accident prevention plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full authority to ensure contract activities meet all health and safety performance criteria.
- Provides overall management of environmental health and safety operations of the contract.
- Promote a zero accident environment for all EMCOR and EMCOR subcontract activities.
- Provide safety training and ensure all program staff have all appropriate training certifications and experience.
- Facilitates continuous improvement activities.
- Provided scheduled and unscheduled safety audits of all contract and subcontract services.
- Works closely with the Project Manager and staff to reduce the projects risk exposure to the greatest degree possible.
- For a minimum of the last 5yrs, the SSHO has maintained competencies through 8hrs of formal safety and health related training per year;
- Minimum of 5yrs continuous safety experience, in the last 5yrs, in supervising or managing general industry/construction/O&M, including managing safety programs or processes or conducting hazard analyses and developing controls.
- Must be able to pass a company and site's background check
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer Veteran / Disabled
Associated topics: climate, emr, environmental, gauge, hazard, hospital, sewer system, treatment, usda, wwtp
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!