ELAP provides a comprehensive, reference based pricing solution that helps self-funded employers across the US significantly reduce their healthcare costs.With double digit incremental growth,we are guided by an entrepreneurial culture that rewards innovation and teamwork. We foster the free flow of ideas and value initiative, trust, creativity and passion - qualities we consider essential to our success. There are many reasons why it's good to be an ELAP employee; and one of them is our generous, 100% paid (for employees / 60% for dependents) comprehensive benefits program that helps you and your family stay healthy, feel safe and maintain balance work / life. Another is our exceptional 401K match, in which you are vested 100% immediately. To learn more, apply today!ELAP's Values
- We level the playing field
- We Passionately Challenge the Status Quo
- We Innovate
- We Advocate
- We Empower Clients and Families
- We are Accountable
In the role of Client Success Associate,
you are responsible for working a long side of ELAP's Client and Member Services teams to drive success by building relationships between our client, their members and its internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidates will employ not only their relationship building skills, but also their consultative skills to identify pain points, qualify and define strategic initiatives, and facilitate innovative solutions to ensure client engagement and success. The role includes responsibilities for customer success, improvement, retention and outcomes.Job Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Respond to client communications, concerns, follow-up, and inquiries efficiently to ensure highest level of satisfaction and work closely with our Client Services team to assure customer satisfaction.
- Create an environment of 'Client First' at all levels of the organization.
- Serve as the go-to resource for CRMs on client's product and process knowledge and collaborate with team mates to help them the deliver best possible service experience for the client.
- Understand product and program guidelines and working to educate CRMs and customers on the capabilities of and best practices for client.
- Serve as the liaison to the support organization for client knowledge, and for appropriately managing escalations.
- Interaction with all internal teams to assist in overall customer satisfaction and partner with the CRM team and the client to identify success criteria and create action plans to achieve desired results.
- Act as central point of contact for members and take ownership of member requests to ensure resolution and provide superior customer service.
- Utilize and advocate member awareness of tools and technologies, reinforcing the value of ELAP Services.
- Working with the CSM to compile data and prepare PowerPoint decks for client meetings.
- Assist in planning and implementing client educational forums and special events.
- Attend on-site client service meetings, employee orientation meetings and health fairs.
- Updating client information in Salesforce.
- Handle administrative tasks as assigned by the client or Client Services team.
- Comply with Company and HIPAA guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- BA/BS in business or related concentration preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in client services, account management or similar customer service related field.
- Experience driving successful, solution-oriented client engagement; handling difficult internal and external business challenges; and delivering exceptional client service that results in high client retention
- Experience in healthcare and/or employee benefits
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Experience navigating complex organizations, and a high level of comfort with fast-paced environments that involve a degree of ambiguity
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills; influence effectively at multiple levels of the organization
- Excellent task, project management and time management skills, strong attention to detail
- Process-driven and analytical thinker
- Must be able to multi-task and manage timelines, work in a fast-paced results oriented environment.
- Strong analytical, administrative, and organizational skills
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality at all times
- Must be willing to work with and learn new technologies
- Must have strong problem-solving skills
- Must work well within a team environment as well as independently
- Establish priorities, meet deadlines and work independently with limited supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel spreadsheets.
ELAP Services provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.