Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for a District Representative in our Energy Services group.If you are a passionate sales professional with a proven track record of success in technical sales we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits. You will be primarily responsible for revenue and profit growth of Nalco Champion programs and services in targeted accounts within the Oil and Gas industries. You will be required to take a consultative sales approach with a primary emphasis on strong account leadership skills and retention of strategic Nalco Champion accounts. In addition, you must build long-term relationships with a large customer base by understanding their key business drivers, executing system assurance programs, and selling new technologies.
What s in it For You:
- Flexible, independent work environment where you will manage a monthly schedule
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Grow your income as you drive growth
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with current and new customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned territory.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and new customers, including plant or facility executives.
- Generate and execute sales plans in assigned customer base and new customer accounts to meet defined territory profit increase goals.
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer complaints, escalating as required.
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Actively sell and support Nalco Champion innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships with Nalco Champion.
- Possible travel within assigned sales territory
- Bachelor s Degree
- 25% overnight travel required to support sales territory
- Must have a valid Driver s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
- Must have the ability to Lift/Push/Pull/Carry up to 55 pounds chest high.
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial), or Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, etc.)
- 1+years of successful technical sales or field sales support experience
- 1+ years of experience directly related to well service stimulation business preferred
- Experience in oil and gas industry preferred
- Previous Refinery/Petrochemical experience
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems
- High computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn internal business systems)
- History of working in a field that required autonomy and self-motivation
- Prior experience that required excellent communication skills
- Prior experience that required excellent organizational skills
- Account leadership experience that includes calling on multilevel plant or facilities management to accomplish company goals
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multitask
About Nalco Champion:
Discover how Nalco Champion helps fuel 550 million vehicles globally. Ecolab s Energy Services business, Nalco Champion, provides specialty chemistry programs and related services for upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas operations looking to maximize production, protect assets and reduce operating costs and environmental impact. Through on-site problem solving and innovative technologies, our team provides solutions that help energy customers overcome complex challenges in the world s toughest energy frontiers.
Associated topics: account, account manager, account representative, business, financial, management, manager, operation, project manager, sales representative