- $91,575.00 -133,210.00/year*
59 Tremont St
Water/Wastewater Engineering Leader - Process Design Water/Wastewater Engineering Leader - Process Design - Skills Required - Process Design, Water Treatment Chemistry, GIS, Microstation, Municipal Utilities, Potable/Wastewater
If you are a Guru Water/Wastewater Engineering Leader with 20 + years of experience, please read on!
We are an engineering firm that is dedicated to providing water infrastructure local to the Orlando or Tampa Area. We have very little turnover thanks to a family environment dedicated to rewarding hard work/talent as opposed to an endless game of office political thrones. To be considered for this condition you must have a Civil/Environmental Engineering Degree and have at least 20 years of professional experience.
You will be working on municipal water projects with our collaborative team. We need someone that can not only design a water treatment facility, but workout all of the chemical components of the project. You'll be the one of the resident experts guiding the successful completion of projects. We enjoy fostering/growing internal talent, or allowing for more tenured professionals to enjoy maximizing their potential on exciting/challenging projects.
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
1. Business Casual/Family Friendly Environment
2. Finish your career with us - we are very accommodating to those transitioning into retirement !
3. Work on exciting new projects in the Municipal Utility Water space
**What You Will Be Doing**
1. Municipal Utility/Water/Wastewater Projects
2. Chemical Water Modeling
3. Project Management/Over-site
**What You Need for this Position**
More Than 20 Years of experience and knowledge of:
2. Process Design
3. Water Treatment Chemistry
4. Water Treatment Plant Design
7. Municipal Utilities
**What's In It for You**
5. Bonus every March (DAY ONE ELIGIBLE! Wide % range depending on contribution)
6. Relocation (Regional)
So, if you are a Water/Wastewater Engineering Leader with Water Chem/Process Design exp that wants out of the cold, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Water/Wastewater Engineering Leader - Process Design*
Associated topics: environmental engineer, environmental impact, environmental protection agency, epa, glacier, groundwater, hazardous material, pollution, water engineer, water treatment
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...