- CVS Health
- $34,455.00 -60,400.00/year*
Responsible for maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of production equipment and automated dispensing equipment, robots, and conveyor systems in an automated pharmacy environment. Also responsible for preventative maintenance on above equipment.
Hours : Dshift -
(Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs) - 11pm -7:30am Required Qualifications
3+ years of experience in general maintenance and troubleshooting skills, including knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic systems Preferred Qualifications
3+ years of experience in related Field Engineering/Industrial Maintenance or education in related field
- Excellent skills in troubleshooting of electro-mechanical control systems and PLC based control systems, knowledge of PLC s, PLC troubleshooting
- Maintenance experience in an industrial environment is required, with a preference for at least 5 years of this experience
- Organized with excellent safety and housekeeping practices
- Must also possess good communication skills and the ability to work with different levels of employees with focus on customer service
- Knowledge of computers and computer applications. Knowledge of AutoCAD a plus
- Must be a team player who is comfortable working in a team based environment
- Must possess general computer skills and be able to use software such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- CAD and/or drafting skills are a plus. Experience in troubleshooting HVAC and refrigeration equipment; experience in maintaining generators and uninterruptible power supplies; welding, machining, carpentry and plumbing skills are desired Education
High school diploma or GED equivalent required
Associated topics: crew, fertilizer, field, hardscaper, jardinero, labor, landscape, lawn, mower, superintendent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...