Associate Commerical Counsel
CRITEO in New York, NY
- Industry: Legal - Attorney - Corporate
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $121,590.00 - 127,920.00 / Year*
Who we are
Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Associate Commercial Counsel at Criteo, you will join the Commercial Legal Team, reporting directly to the Senior Legal Director Commercial/Americas. Based in New York, you will be working with the Sales Teams, Marketing/Communications, Supply Team, Workplace Experience as well as the rest of the global Commercial Legal team located throughout EMEA and APAC.
This role represents a great career move for a lawyer seeking a challenging opportunity that combines technical legal knowledge and interaction with business clients, operating in a demanding and fast-paced global environment.
We are looking for a talented lawyer who can work independently, but can also collaborate in a collegial environment and accommodate a variety of personalities & cultures.
100% premium coverage of Healthcare Plan. When apples aren t enough
Competitive compensation. Be fancy
Career advancement with global mobility opportunities. A little bit of Je ne sais quoi
Vacation policy. Because your mom misses you
Happy hour, snacks, arcade/game rooms. Eat. Drink. Be merry
Travel & reimbursement options. Until jetpacks are a thing
401(k) fully vested matching. Basically free $$$
Who you are
- A minimum of 2-3 yrs. commercial law experience, with a top-tier law rm, preferably with IP, privacy, technology, or in-house Internet industry experience (ad tech or advertising/marketing law experience is a plus).
- Experience drafting/negotiating commercial contracts, non-disclosure agreements, procurement contracts, marketing contracts, as well as advising on advertising guidelines and practices.
- Bar admission in New York
- A detail-oriented problem-solver, with a pro-business approach.
- Looking for a challenging, dynamic work environment in a growing global Legal Team.
- Fluency in Portuguese is a bonus. Fluency in French or other languages also an advantage.
Why you'll love us
- 100% premium coverage of Healthcare Plan. When apples aren t enough
- Competitive compensation. Be fancy
- Career advancement with global mobility opportunities. A little bit of Je ne sais quoi
- Vacation policy. Because your mom misses you
- Happy hour, snacks, arcade/game rooms. Eat. Drink. Be merry
- Travel & reimbursement options. Until jetpacks are a thing
- 401(k) fully vested matching. Basically free $$$
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Associated topics: canvasser, cash, customer, financial, marketing, omni, oms, options, sell, trade
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near New York, NY!