Agile Delivery Lead
Compensation: $92,540.00 - $134,240.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Agile Delivery LeadLocation:
6+ months with a probable extensionMajor Purpose:
The Agile Delivery Lead will direct development staff as a working team member to architect, design, develop, test, debug and document software components by providing delivery leadership associated with the delivery of high quality technical solutions under the high-level direction of an agile program manager and/or director. As the lead for an agile team, the Agile Delivery Lead will act as the team's agile coach in support of the organization's standardized agile practices within a scaled agile enterprise framework. As the architect for the team, the Agile Delivery Lead will be responsible for aligning their team's work with enterprise architecture standardsEssential Job Functions:
- Act as an expert technical resource for enterprise architecture, solution architecture, and software development
- Be responsible for hands-on development of Java applications as a working member of the team
- Be a high energy technical leader that serves as an advocate and change agent with respect to Agile practices
- Steer the direction of Agile development efforts for one or more enterprise-level development initiatives
- Be responsible for assessing current software development practices and principles to identify and implement process improvements
- Interact with other leads, as well as, tech architects and project managers
- Navigate the environment and lead non-development activities such as provisioning environments, creating the infrastructure, defining build and test processes
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline with 4-7 years of related experience, or equivalent training and/or work experience; Master's degree preferred.
- Extensive knowledge and application of Java best practices along with support of application servers and database servers
- Experience in implementing design patterns and ability to adapt to changing patterns quickly
- Proven experience of designing and building complex enterprise level solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as strong problem-solving skills
- Advanced professional certification in Agile Software Development is desired (i.e. Certified Scrum Practitioner)
- Experience designing and developing solutions deployed to AWS
- Experience with services based and messaging based architectures
- Experience designing and developing single page web applications
Work is normally performed in an office environment. Occasional travel and extended hours may be required.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.comJob Requirements:
Associated topics: c, c/c++, design, devops, expert, java, lead, matlab, project architect, senior
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...