- Consulting For Architects
- $93,100.00 -129,290.00/year*
305 Larger Cross Rd
Title:Senior Mechanical Engineer | Industrial Gasses
Client:Our client is an international supplier of industrial gases and process plants located in north-central New Jersey. They are searching for a highly qualified, motivated individual to join our fast-growing leadership company. The successful applicant will be an integral part of the engineering team responsible for designing and building process and industrial plants.Description:
Immediate need for a Mechanical Engineer with ten years of experience with the design and fabrication of pressure vessels, heat exchangers, large machinery, unitized construction, materials of construction, welding, valves, instruments, piping, skids and stress analysis.Requirements:
- 10 years of experience preparing engineering calculations and mechanical equipment design for large industrial plants
- Proven experience designing and fabricating pressure vessels and heat exchangers
- Design of piping layout, pipe supports, racks and panels
- Preparation of piping stress analysis calculations using Caesar II
- Adherence to ASME, AWS, ANSI, PED codes and regulations
- Usage of PV Elite and other 3D programs
- Excellent communication and writing skills and experience producing functional design documentation.
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or closely related fieldTo Apply:
If you have the knowledge, skills, and experience for this role, please attach your resume using one of our application options - 1) Apply by email without registering, or 2) Apply by creating/using your account. You may also use our email at ...@careerpointstaffing.com. To Refer-a-Friend: Join our Refer-a-Friend Program
Increase in salaries:
We have a proven track record of negotiating above-market salaries for our permanent placements
Alexandra Dralyuk Sauchik, ...@careerpointstaffing.com
Josh Rabbani, ...@careerpointstaffing.com
Bob Giangrasso, ...@careerpointstaffing.com
Associated topics: automotive, cae, chassis, mechanic, motor, msme, naval, propulsion, turbomachinery, vehicle
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...