Essential Job Duties:
* Conducting safety & policy audits
* Communication & coordination with local regulatory agency representatives
* Maintaining OSHA SHARP status
* Ensuring delivery of safety related training
* Mentoring Cirrus employees in safety best practices
* Leading the Cirrus Safety Committee
* Oversight & revision of Safety policies
* Participating in and often times leading Safety related company initiatives
* Plant wide safety related communications
* Continuous improvement of the Cirrus Safety system
* Leading safety related corrective action investigations
* Updating and tracking safety related metrics
* Escorting regulatory agency representatives during audits and employee engagement activities.
Experience and Education
* Must have a combination of experience and EHS related education equal to or greater than five years.
* Posses good oral and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving skills
* Have an aptitude to accept challenges and confront risks
* Have good administrative and team leading skills
* Have an ability to build trust and confidence with management
* Have a basic to intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Cirrus is dedicated to a drug free work environment promoting equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, religion, pregnancy, veteran status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, receipt of public assistance, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Associated topics: climate, diligence, ehs, environment, health, health and safety, hygiene, osha, recycle, safety specialist