Environmental Services Supervisor
The cleanliness of our facilities is a direct reflection of how we care for our patients and employees. To us, they deserve the best. We want everyone to feel comfortable while they are spending time on any of our properties. It takes a special team of people working together daily to make sure that gets accomplished. If you understand the importance of working in environmental services, we want to talk to you!
What you ll do:
- Assigns day-to-day work activities; directs the functional and technical job performance of team members.
- Manages performance including: setting goals, clarifying job expectations, monitoring performance progress, providing feedback, recognizing performance, developing skills and addressing performance issues related to work and our Commitments using corrective action.
- Assists Operations Director, Support Services in screening, training, discipline, counseling and development of staff personnel. Performs such tasks as required to interpret, enforce, and support facility policies, procedures and programs.
- Maintains established department policies, procedures, and objectives, concerning quality assurance, safety, environmental conditions and infection control. Assumes responsibility for personal and professional growth through participation in department meetings, in-service programs and continuing education programs. Fulfills annual education requirements as stated by policy.
- Conducts regular rounds to ensure the adherence to standardized quality assurance procedures. Provides daily safety checks and reports results to the Operations Director, Support Services. Responds to Daily Log requests and complies with other reports as directed.
- Assists Operations Director, Support Services in the development of obtainable goals which generate pride of accomplishment and a motivated team. Creates and implements programs and/or techniques designed to upgrade cleaning techniques while maintaining cost effectiveness.
- Maintains a professional attitude with patients, visitors and other facility personnel while assuring confidentiality of patient and other facility information.
Why you ll want to work for us:
Career Advancement Opportunities
Paid Vacation 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan Tuition Reimbursement ($3,000/annually for FT) Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Flexible & Dependent-Care Spending Accounts Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Life, Accidental Death, Short-term Disability and Dismemberment Insurance