Compensation: $97,610.00 - $156,640.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Loading some great jobs for you...
Our amazing client is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their growing team of talented individuals. Not only will you be working with some amazing people you will also have the opportunity to participate in the company sponsored benefit plans that go above and beyond most employers plans. The selected individual will have a strong background in Electrical Engineering maintenance for a very large manufacturing facility. The purpose of this Role is to provide electrical / electronic engineering technical support to Manufacturing and Maintenance and to assist in the implementation of approved projects, modification to manufacturing or facility equipment and the resolution of control problems.
- Primary focus will be the hot rolling mill and two cold mills
- Safe implementation of all assigned projects, procedures and practices ensuring compliance with OSHA Regulations and Plant Safety/Health/ Environmental Policies.
- Incorporate quality requirements in all equipment improvements, modifications or repairs.
- Implement all assigned projects to support and achieve corporate productivity goals.
- Support Manufacturing in implementing modifications or repairs to improve productivity.
- Plan and schedule all assigned projects to maintain approved budgets.
- Coordinate all projects with Purchasing to negotiate maximum value at minimum cost.
- Provide technical support for Maintenance and Manufacturing.
- Effectively communicate and ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures including, LOTO program, PPE, confined space, arc flash, high voltage and environmental issues.
- Assist Maintenance in troubleshooting electrical control problems, Assist Project engineers with preliminary and construction engineering as directed
- Maintain electrical drawings and documentation manually and digitally
- Design or redesign of electrical circuits, controls , PLC programs, computer controls as directed
- Assist Maintenance with equipment upgrades, control modifications and documentation
- Develop AFE s Authorization for Expenditure for Capital projects
Required education and skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical Engineering Technology
- Skilled in Computer and PLC Control Training, Electroyhdraulic computer programming
- 3 - 5 Years in industrial mill control / electronic control systems
- AC /DC Motor Drives and Tuning
- Electro-hydraulic controls
- PLC control system programming / installation
- CAD drafting
- Rolling Mill Control
- VME Based Controlk System Programming
- Industrial Electronics
- Allen Bradley, Contrologics, PLC Proficiency and Programming
- Digital and analog controls
- Electrical Troubleshooting and Electrical Safety
- Servo and proportional control electrohyraulics
- Power Distribution and Facilities Engineering preferred
- Trouble Shooting, Technical Writing, Computer Operation, Communication, Print Reading, Project Management, CAD Drafting
Must be available for off shift and call in after hours
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: computer science, electrical engineering, electronic engineering, information technology, machine learning, matlab, photonics, programming, robotics, software
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...