2nd & 3rd Shift Process Technicians (Plastics Experience)
Employment Type: Full-Time
It is time for a new challenge. And time to arrive where you want to be. We have grown steadily, together as a team. Would you like to grow too? For us and with us? If you answered yes, we have career opportunities for you Do you have what it takes to spur game-changing innovation? Do you crave being a part of the solution, while enjoying training and learning opportunities? Then get ready to join the Roechling Automotive team and become part of the next chapter in our historyJob Requirements:
- Scrap Rates for assigned presses
- Monitor actual cycle times / efficiency
- Up Keep of Process Parameter sheets ( Info to Engineer)
- Assist in Mold changes ( team with Setup Technicians)
- Identify Problems ( Press / Robot / EOAT ) Feedback to Engineer )
- Logbook Entry / Pass down of shift Issues
- Keep Machines clean ( Purge / Pellets / Parts & Runners in press / etc. )
- Identify ROOT CAUSE and put into barco at each press stoppage ( accurate data )
- Cleaning of the tools in assigned area ( each shift )
- Training of Setup in process and proper startup of the presses / tools
- Other duties as needed.
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her personal performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security. This is applicable to the departments of development, production, management, logistics, and after market services, as well as to contact with customers and suppliers. Managers and supervisors are also responsible for the quality of his/her team's performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security.
- This principle of comprehensive quality management is developed and furthered through training (on the job), continuing/ extended education, as well as continued supply of information and updates, and should be exemplified by supervisors on every level.
- Knowledge of customer specific requirements (CSR) necessary through advanced training, or work experience or a combination of the
Associated topics: analyst, buyer, buying, contract, customer, efficiency, performance, shipping, saving, supply
Loading some great jobs for you...